Thursday, April 4, 2019

The World is Yours


Hello!
Welcome to my blog.   I am really excited to be offering my first workshop and cutting guide - THE WORLD IS YOURS - I will admit here I am not really sure yet what I am doing.  Sooo if everything works out right at the end of this post you will see links that take you to  pay pal so that you might be able to purchase my guide if you are a consultant. or the pre-cut kit if you are a customer. In the mean time I invite you to look at my 9 page layout.  

The World is Yours paper pack  launches  May 1st on my consultant web site if you are customer, and if you are a consultant, with Close To My Heart, this month. THIS IS A TIME SENSITIVE KIT! It is only available till May 31st while quantities last!  I totally fell in love with the paper thus the launch of my first cutting guide and instructions.  As you look I hope you also will like it!


Title Page
Double Page Layout # 1
Double Page Layout # 2
Double Page Layout # 3
Double Page Layout # 4
There are a few ways you can get the workshop guide:
Option 1:  Place a minimum order of ($30.00) on my shop button on the left and let me know you want the instruction guide, cutting guide, and the design space link via email to create your own workshop with your own paper. or if you want to be exact - Order online and you could choose just the paper pack (cc5192) $26.00; Card stock pack (cc5193) $13.00; the Stamp set the world is Yours (CC5196) $24.75;  Mink twine (z4221) $4.50; and the arrow clips (z3379) $7.75 to complete this kit. I have used a couple other stamps but most of you have alphabet stamps and line stamps that would work. (see supply list)

Option 2:  As a customer place an order for this kit in May (2019) (order # CC 5195) on my shop button on the left and let me know you want the instruction guide, cutting guide, and the design space link via email (lsturnbull@netago.ca) AND the special Cricut cuts via regular mail. This kit also included 2 cut above layouts so you get 13 completed pages and the stamp set. You would also need the Mink twine and arrow clips from above.

Option 3: You could order option 2 as a pre-cut kit for $90.00. This would include all of the pieces pre-cut, bases, Cricut cuts, and embellishments and stamp set. You can let me know today if these interest you. I can get started immediately once I have received payment.  Your order will include shipping in Canada only. This would be your best value!



Option 4: Join my team!!  I would love to have you join my team as a Consultant and you can have fun paper crafting just like me! You should know that all my downline will receive any workshops I create as long as they remain active consultants, free to help aid them in building their business.To join my team click on the join button above and on the left (Home page here).

Option 5: Consultants may purchase my guides as I begin to build them for $14.00CND. Please email me at lsturnbull@netago.ca to let me know you have ordered. This is my first guide so I will know what you are ordering but in future you hopefully will have to tell me which guide you want. I believe you can also message me in the pay pal system as you are ordering the name of the kit.



Supplies Needed:
Consumable Supplies:
May Special Paper Pack CC5195 – The World Is Yours Workshop Bundle -71.50 cnd.   NOTE:This bundle includes the 4 page cut above kit and is not necessary to complete layouts. You could order just Paper, Card Stock and Stamp Set.
Mint CS 1 sheet  - Can sub this if you wish with Sage CS from bundle.
Pebble CS 1 sheet
Craft paper 1 sheet
White daisy CS 1 sheet – I used scraps I had!
Glue Dots Micro Z2089
Glue Dots Ultra thin – 1772
Foam tape -Z1151 or
3-D Foam Dots z 3342
Liquid glass – Z679
NEW – Liquid Glass Fine tip Applicator – Z4089
INKS: Mint Z6503; Peach Z 6502; Sage Z6504; Black Z2805; Toffee Z2828; Expresso Z2829.
Mink twine Z4221 or if you have Whisper Z3095 (this is what I used)
Arrow Clips Z3379
Mini Staples Z2097
Tape runner of Choice
Glue Pen of choice;  daubers;  Anti – Static pouch Z4220
 Journaling Pen and Black Cricut fine tip pen.
Non-Consumable Product used:
Cricut Cartridges _ Close to My Heart – You are Here; Stamp set Modern typewriter – B1638 And if you have for lines D1647 (retired) so any other stamp with lines or draw your own various stamping blocks, Stapler, Decorative borders thin cuts Z4241, Paper Cutter, & Scissors.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment